The Club is following all Provincial COVID-19 guidelines. Members, when at the Club are expected to follow the guidelines.
Although the Club is private and not open to the public there are many things we need to do, in order to reduce the risks of COVID-19 and to comply with the Province’s guidelines:
- Before leaving your home:
- Please DO NOT come to the Club if you are feeling ill or unwell
- Please DO NOT come to the Club if within 14 days prior, you or someone in your household
- has been outside Nova Scotia or been in contact with someone who has been outside Nova Scotia
- has been in contact with someone who has or potentially has COVID-19
- has been advised to self-isolate or self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms or
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test or have received a positive test result
- If you feel you are part of the population at high risk if impacted by COVID-19, it’s in your best interest to not expose yourself to others, but in the end it’s YOUR DECISION if you choose to come to the Club
- When at the Club:
- Maintain the Province’s COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing, gathering limits and the wearing of masks
- Maintain all other Provincial COVID-19 guidelines
- The Club does not have staff to clean the washrooms, the Clubhouse, the indoor buildings and the individual ranges after every member uses them; it will ultimately be each member’s responsibility to practice good sanitary practices; bring your own hand sanitizer; sanitize contact surfaces before and after; and wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
We are all in this together, so please take every precaution to ensure the safety and health of yourself and other members. Be courteous, respectful and have consideration for other members.
Thank you, the Officers and Directors of the MVRRC.